Sunday, August 21, 2011

thank you

today is the second day of my twenty yet I'm still receiving gifts ^^
my friend, fei , xin and zhe three of them are from china .. they gave me a very nice note book, a bottle of sticky candy and a MONKEY ..
I really like all of them... don't you curious about the monkey ..hmmm...
first of all, I think is a key chain or USB.. but I cant find the opening if it is an usb .. so I just keep it and of course I show off to yiit and wins for awhile hahaha...
Later on , he messaged me and told me that the monkey is really an USB ... haha.. so I decided to search for the opening and I MAKE IT hahaha...
I'm so so so happy .. they gave me all the things that I love esp the note book and monkey
from now on, when I use the monkey USB I will remember of them ...
THANK GOD for giving me 3 wonderful friend in my life ... HOORAY ~

0 comments: