Sunday, August 21, 2011

my second thought

what is the time now

ya obviously is midnight but I'm here.. anyway just let it be.. 
I think will be recover soon when I start studying !

for the pass hours, I have nothing to do so I decided to have some blog reading 
I look through some of my friend's blog 
hope that I can know how are they since we graduated from secondary school 
wow, I read one of my friend's blog.. she is doing well... in other words, she is doing very well 
and because of this , it triggers me- my second thought---

I'm mumbling to myself.. am I making the right choice? If I am correct,why there is no improvement..
will I regret to step down? many many question pop out in my mind... 
I think it is the time to calm my mind and really think about what I want ..
there is no jumping steps to success.. the journey is full of challenges... why am I so weak to overcome them.. 
I have to be strong now... the worse will be coming soon ... I need to prepare myself... 
that's what I can do for now.. 
I hope God will show me the way I suppose to be... God knows what is the best for me and I won't regret .. 
for now, I don't want to depend on myself... It's tired and makes we weary ~ ... 
the plan is in God's hand ... He will help me get through  this    
I know He will ~~~ 

0 comments: