Monday, July 4, 2016

hmmm 24 1/2

2016 ! JULY

It's JULY !!!! why the time just can't stop for awhile. [joking]
well one month left become officially 25
can you imagine that 25 is the half of 50. Just can't imagine what would happen in the next 25 years of my life. what would I become ? Am I following my dreams ? I don't know. I could just hoping and imagine for the time being.

Being 25, some of my friend are married, some are still chasing dreams, some even has their own children. What am I doing here. Is not that I am envy. I am still single, still a student, still have not get a stable job. But I can see people is living their life. I am just a bit lost right now. Being 25, is putting me quite a lot of pressure. People starts asking do you have a boyfriend ? Are you going to graduate soon ? Still staying in your own home ? When are you going to start to get a job ?

Question after question. I could just smile and answered them. No.
Sometimes, I do feel depressed about it. Is this what I want ?
My answer always changed because of my emotion.
Telling myself to hang on. Everything would be ok once you graduate. (finger crossed).
Deep down inside, I just hope I would finish asap !

Well, I know all of these is just temporary.
There is new every morning.
I just need to think positively and MOVE on !

All the best ! One month to 25 ~
oh my 25 !

0 comments: