Saturday, August 20, 2011

the first day of my twenty

well, I'm officially 20 now 
I have nothing to say..the truth is I've been living for 20 years
yeah I'm so grateful
by the way, I wanted to thank for all the wishes that you all given to me 
I'm so glad that I have you all in my life.. 
you all are painting my life haha.. make it more colorful and beautiful ~~
thank you so much !!!  
________________________________________________
since I'm still on holiday .. My friend and I went to delicious cafe to celebrate my birthday haha.. although is small but is warm for me ^^ 
you all will be leaving very soon.. I'm sure that I will miss you all very very much.. the time we spend together will be lesser ow... I'm so reluctant to you all leaving me.. but what to do? you all have your own life.. and as a friend I would wish you all having a nice time and happy always no matter where you are haha _________________________________________________

although I'm still on holiday ~ hmmm.. My holidays just left a few weeks .. arh..I don't feel like going back.. and I don't know why .. the more I know myself and more I know.. I don't belong there..yet I can't leave.. that is what I have to face now.. and I can say bye bye in another 2 years.. yeah, 2 years will be just a blink of an eye.. I just have to face it that's all.. 
_________________________________________________
ok, let's talk about today ..
I'm bored haha this phase pop out again 
I've suffered mild insomia for these few days 
and I don't know why ~ AM I SLEEPING TOO MUCH ?? 
I managed  to sleep at 4am this morning and woke up at 10am this morning 
hehe.. sleep "early" and woke up"early"
later, I had a great lunch with jo and wyn 
when I got back home, there was no one..
around 2pm, my brother was back from activities.. 
but he had to continue with his work 
I went to sleep again at 3pm and woke up 5pm 
so regret that I went to sleep .. 
WHAT TIME I WILL BE CLOSING MY EYES TONIGHT !!
whatever~~~ 

0 comments: