Wednesday, May 4, 2011

study week

well well well
study week for my final but why I treat it as a normal holiday haha

my study progress is very slow..
for the pass few days ,
I went home.. and of course.. nice food and nice bed which could enhance my horizontal growth..so
on monday I decided to come back secretly without telling any of my roommates and friends.. guess what .. my clever roommate knew that I might be bac ><... but at least I surprise some of my friend

oh ya,on sunday I joined my church family day..the programme was a bit rush but everyone is quite enjoying the time we spent together but there is a funny things a name of mew member in my church is called yuan shin hahaha..which is the reverse version of my name... everyone found it funny...

I left 4 papers to go.. and this 4 paper dragging me for 3 weeks..@@...
and now I'm thinking when should I go home because my last paper is on MONDAY !! It's sound a bit weird..but I have no choice to accept that ..

hmm... that is so far what I have been through..tommorrow hosteller night.. grand prize will be awarded a blackberry WOW !!! I WANT IT !!!haha.. if I am the LUCKY one ahaha...

ok bye..stay tuned..

2 new photos ..

0 comments: