Monday, May 30, 2011

A day with JO

for the pass few days, I did have something to do
for the last Saturday, I went shopping with my mum woo~
then the next day, I went to church and after that my dad took his car for resetting the car alarm system..
truthfully, I can said that the sound of the alarm is like a toy car.. ahhaaa
surprisingly my friend ,jojo decided to have a meet with me ... it's been a long time since the last met.

so today, I went to penang hill.
there is a new cable car ... the place is renovated.. now is fully air- condition and the car is clean and consider quite fast ...
we bought a ticket which cost rm 8 for the local and rm 30 for the tourist...

the new cable car 
penang 


the whole journey just have to take 5 minutes from the bottom to the top... 
from the top of penang hill, we able to see the whole scenery of penang.. we saw penang bridge, komtar... 
besides, there is also some activity up there... 
you can take picture with snake, hand craving, visit the herb garden.. 
there is also a restaurant, we did not go in but from the advertisement..it looks quite tasty and of course the price wont be cheap... 

next, we went to straits quay.. the lastest tourist place in penang... haha
we had our lunch in charlie brown cafe and also only available in penang for the whole malaysia...^^Y
the food tasted normal . most people went there is for the decoration ... it's unique and the snoopy collection is really a lot >< 




the ceiling of the cafe ~

0 comments: