Sunday, May 15, 2011

final

hmm,..I just finished 2 core papers,OPSE and 2 LAN paper
I can said that it's a kind of relaxing during this period because
I have a some time to revise again and again...Thats why I have a 3 weeks
final juz for 4 papers...

so far, my life of my first year is gonna end very very soon..
4 months of holidays is waiting for me..
I am still wondering what should I do for this holiday
I've plan at lot of activities but the problem is am I able to achieve that
That is a different story hehe..

MAY, is an exam month
everyone of us is in exam
studying studying studying
library is FULL of people..everyone have to come early just to book a place
whoa~
I'm going to finish in 23/5...
some of my friend end it earlier some just start for the exam
facebook become so quiet..
no people posting funny stuff, video, sharing , chatting..
end up all of us meet in library.. haha...

bro gets bored ...and he made a pencil towel ..actually it's quiet creative..

pencil towel

Kevin had some chat with us when he gets bored
Mey always said she felt sleepy and she need a nap
Min is more flexible since she doesn't have any exam
Vincent, start revising for his up coming super final... together with Min
Roland, as usual, studying in the room... face the wall ... but the input is very efficent haha
Naomi, studied and play computer on the same time...
Zhou, haha... so far just saw him once in this 2 weeks...
Han, our dai lou, he studied hard,when comes to weekend he will be home ...
everyone seems sooooo busy ...

besides for the final, the weather is a kind of challenging for us..
HOT , a word that comes out from everyone mouth
I have to bath around 4 to 5 times a day
my table, bed and floor feels warm...
the air is hard for breathing
cant sleep well during the night
OMG, what happened to our planet...
ok, guys PLS SAVE OUR PLANET ...!!!
but THANK GOD
these few days...the condition changed
it's raining
finally we able to have some good sleep haha... thumbs up

hmm.. what else.... so far thats what I'm doing
will be updating soon
chao~

0 comments: