Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2010.10.19

after a few days , finally the line is back ... wow .... so excited ...
for the pass few days there is nothing much different.. juz that I realise there is a benefits for going back once a month ...hoho... my parents allowed me to do anything I wish to do ... yay... Thank UU haha...

recently, mostly my friend are having their exam.. wish them good luck and try their best ... cant wait to go to Langkawi .. but in fact, I also realise that we dont hv much time to finish up our 2 forums in 2 weeks times !! oh NO !!!!! wad to do.... plus moral presentation also ... wow... really is PACKED !! that is so call degree life ... presentation, assignments, study study study ==

time really flies, it reached end of oct ... FINAL is not far from my eyes ...==... study again .... haiz... have to try my best le...

last week, I bought back a packet of taiwan dumplings woo hoo which is one of my favourite food... I cooked for my roommates and my precious sis ... haha.. soon  later , I will be cooked for my fren .. dun worry .. there is still left for u all ^^
really cant wait to go to taiwan again , AUNTY AH PAT, I cant wait to see u and I wanna eat all ur good dishes in TAIWAN!!!! ...

ps: 2pm juz release their new song - I'll be back ... taec again ... blow up my hearts ... >< .... good to see them back ^^ ...

0 comments: