Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2010.10.6

hahaha.... today can considered as the best day of my life ... 2 hours class turned into 1 hour ... and I able to enjoy my time with my sis and doing my stuff ... and the consequences is tomorrow will be a very very busy day ..six hours lab plus 2 hours ESAP ... haiz.....

I have a great time talking with my sis today ... Cant wait until next year may be we can go to taiwan together haha... I really hope so .... nowadays , is hard to find someone who is really able to talk to ... everyone is busy and of course we seldom meet each other that's the point ..btw, I really enjoy today ...

besides, I suddenly proud of my bro... everyone are praising him due to his special thoughts ... I got a shock hahhhaaa ~ anyway he is a good bro for me hahahaha...(any girls interested with him???) haha ...

4 comments:

丐幫小子 said...

謂。。你吃錯藥是嘛。。哈哈。。

christy said...

praise u ar .. not happy meh ... ai yo next time i wont say lo ...

丐幫小子 said...

你的贊賞當然是令我很高興啦。
可是我都不厲害的。。
夸獎。

christy said...

心知肚明就好