Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Great day

finally FINALLY finally ,
I finished my genetics exam ... now left my history and all the assignments and forum ...>< headache la ...hahha
Im also happy today due to my sis is staying over today ... she is always so adorable and kind ... always catches ppl's eyes hahhaa... when she is here ..I feels like so warm hahaha....she is the youngest in our big family therefore, I think everyone is care for her

later, in the afternoon , one of family member which is our bro .. haha ... he suggested to have our dinner outside ... haha... so end up 8 of us going out for our delicious dinner (mr .ROBERT dishes ) hahaha... I always hope that AIMST would updrage their food but turns up disappointed..

when we finish our dinner, sis and me went to the first meeting of LEO club .. haha... the overall process can consider quite good .. Im juz thinking weather wanna involve in the commitee or not .. haha...

lastly, I would like to say that although today is quite good but I feel a bit down due to tmr is a sch day TT and I have to attend 2 hours chemistry class ..grrr...
to be honest, I really dislike chemistry .. hope that sem 1 will be finish asap !!!! so that I can say bye bye to chemistry hahhahaa...

ps: I will update tmr .... see u ^^

7 comments:

丐幫小子 said...

leo club is a good club.. sure must join comittee la.. good luck to you.. actually who is your sister.. you got sister meh.. really dint know leh.

christy said...

haha... but they said many things to do wor ... haiz .... not sure le .. i scare I cannot afford ...and my sis is not the real sis la ..KO !!

丐幫小子 said...

咯。。沒關系嘛。。人本來就應該多多益善
怎么有多一個妹妹的。不是有一個了嘛。。有多一個啊。也不錯。這樣子你就有兩個妹妹。。一個弟弟。。一個哥哥。。哈哈。。
怎么有多一個妹妹的。。

christy said...

no la ... sis is the one la ... haha.. im talking about her... actually i got 两个哥哥,两个弟弟,一个妹妹... juz that I'm not so good with the eldest bro ... hahahhaha.....

丐幫小子 said...

啊。。你還有哥哥。。咯。。

christy said...

actually not real 1 la ...not very close also cannot consider as bro hahahhaa

丐幫小子 said...

嗨喲。。不錯嘛