Thursday, August 27, 2015

2015 August

Hi, it's been a long time. Almost one and half years... 
I think this is a traditional for me to post a blog once a year ..  huh ..

Anyway, How are you my blog.. I know this is kind of silly... BUT

when I read what I had post for the past few years.. I didnt know I was so emotional. A part of me that always being depressed... Yeah, I was a teen...

Guess .. This year is 24 for me.. I just had my celebration for a few days ago. This lead me to think.. what is going to be in the future.. my plans.. as Malaysia 2015... Is the worse year ever.. the currency falling, the  unstable political status .. what is going to be in 2016.. it never going to be good ... But there's still hope...2016 you r going to be good.. I  hope ...

I know I dont express well. Often people know me was just part of me.. deep inside I am still sensitive and emotional... SOMETIMES.. I try to improve and challenge myself everyday to be positive.. + thinking...
That's what I need..

during 2015, there is a huge changes in our family and I have to take up work- housework and also studies together.. I kind of uncomfortable at first and gradually I m used to it.. sometimes I use this as an excuse just to push away the things I dont want to do .. BAD ...

well, chill .... I am going to see you next time my blog

Bye..




0 comments: