Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WWWM ...

hmm..
what am I doing now ><
I am suppose studying my immunology NOW!
but after that situation
I really cant focus on it ..
although my heart is jumping up and down
worrying for the coming exam but
I really dont hv to mood ..

I try I try
I tell myself ..
dont be like that
dont think too much
dont be sensitive
it's seem like a part of me

once one of my friend told me
being emo is the act of childishness ...
I think that might be true...
I try to handle myself ..
what I could say is HARD !!

I realize ...
the friend I can talk to
is getting lesser and lesser
I seems like moving backwards again
which I dun wan to
word in my heart is putting on weight
it is getting heavier
heavier
heavier
to step out a step I need more courage than others

WHATS WRONG WITH ME ....
and I know the answers well in my heart ...

0 comments: