Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011.03.06

it's been five days since the last post..
hmm.. 
what can I said ??o.O
I just pass my day day by day~~ 
study for exam ...
attending class~~ 
Let me see what else O.O 
OBVIOUSLY 
none....
sounds quite boring 
---------------------------------------------------------
yesterday decided to go out 
have some fresh air ...
stuck in the wood for sometime 
the mole is growing in us ...
I went for a movie with my roommates 
of course we watched - I am number four
ahaha...(lastest movie in a small town)
-----------------------------------------------------------
when we are back, what we can feel is tiredness haha
but I am so excited 
and I myself dunno y 
this naughty little girl 
starts to messing around (hiek Hiek)
I do many crazy stuff 
makes them laugh 
feel so good 
------------------------------------------------------------
recently i woke up early 
Im wondering why 
is because of the weather ?? 
OH MY ... 
haha ( I wish to slp more) (^00^) 
------------------------------------------------------------
We are going to busy for a month 
no updates for our group 
and no activities at all 
hmm...
exam season ~~ \(╯-╰)/
hope everyone of us able to score well .... 
dun give up ~~ 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
my parents will be off to singapore and  thailand
wow ~ 
I wish I could follow them !!!!! (≧3≦)
because of this  I will stuck in wood for 5 to 6 weeks 
oh my ~~ I miss my home and my dog !!!! 
and my hometome's food .... ><
haha... 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


0 comments: