Friday, August 28, 2009

days ...

whao .. it's been a long long time I din post up anything ..
hey comes the mood .. wakaka
ok , 15 of july , new chapter of my life ... ----AIMST ...first of all , I dun like here cause ..
I feel boring , so ' ULU' , and another reason .. she is here .. but i have no choice i hv to come ...
first day , I met my first roommates - Naomi .. ok she is nice ... later , the 2nd roommates --- Qian Ming .. she is funny .. stay wif u wont be bored ... hahah .... last , our pretty Tyzz mey .. since she is drived home with our classmates..wow.. rumours every whr .. she is nice too .. sometimes emo ..kaka ...

first week , everyone juz so excited to go to lecture ..BUT
now everyone is getting lazy , feeling sleepy in the class
hahaha...

Quiz juz around the coner... I wonder how the lectureres going to KO us ... haha... be prepared !! July batch ...

although, they sleep in the class ,their mind is running .... some lecturer esp-Mr.Khor , our maths lecture keep on saying that we r the best batch among the 3 batches... FuNNy-but may b that is the truth ..our batch includes JPA schollar.. so i think not bad .. and because of this i'm worried !!

I'm not as good as them .. they can easily understand what lecture is going on .. but i'm not .. i hv to be awake all the time , revision , do twice work .. I feel STRESS !!!

I really hate this kind of feelings... I like to study in a relax and have instead of tense!!! i din feel like this is a way of study ... i have No choice .... here doesn't look like uni life at all .. it's like a dangerous place to me ... all frens and classmates are competators... lost 1 step , FINISH all ..