Thursday, January 6, 2011

holidays

after my sem 1 , I have a 5 weeks holidays ...
and I can say that I planned quite well haha ....
in 2011, a new year haha
felt a bit disappointed ... some of my friends are leaving ... although I am sad but I know human have to get used to leaving and I know they know what they have to do ...hope that we can still keep in contact ...

and of course , what  a surprise .. samuel is married ... what a shock ... I never heard any news about his wedding probably current he is in US .. by the way , Congrate !!! SAMUEL hahahah ...

There is another thing, recently there is so many new korean dramas ... woo hoo...cant wait man ... fast fast fast... I wanna watch it ... especially dream high ... ar... haha ( sounds crazy)
besides, I fall for bones series ... wahahha ... love it ... cant wait for the new episode ...ok , now I can said that I am crazy ...

Time passed quickly , my holidays left just about a week ... sem 2 starts soon and I guarantee ... sem 2 will be a different story.... anyway , I just wanna be happy ... I just wanna be myself ...

chao~

0 comments: