Friday, November 5, 2010

2010.11.04

Today is such a lovely day ... haha.. i din study much ( oppsss... means I have a lot to catch up tmr)...
I have myself  finish watching a HK series and later update the vampire and CSI NY series ... hmmm..looks like a "busy" day
in t he evening , MJ and I went to QB to have a chat and a movie ... wow .. it's been a long long  time since we went out after the SPM ... I noe both of us r buzy recently but I still we can meet each other frequently .. so we wont feel apart haha ... and what a surprise I met Jocelyn in QB - SAKAE ... hmmm... haha...
we take a movie ( adele: the rise of mummy) ... I tot that it may b a scary and freaking movie but it end up with a comedy which looks quite cute (i mean the mummies) hahhaa ... looks like I have a nice day...
and ya, before we left QB , we went to secret recipe .. buying some cakes for our families hahaha... BUT when i reach home , i found out that we accidentally changed the cakes funny ~~ haha...

fri night , steamboat session in my house ... hmmm.. another programme .. I am thinking would I be able to finish my revision( I guess no) hahahha.... by the way, my house will be packed...Janice will be here again oww.. miss her so much haaha... i seriously will take her pic hahah..cant resist her cuteness ^^ ...

ps: hope my holiday will be longer cause I know the coming months are going to kill me ... T T .. dun worry I'll try my best ... aja aja ^^

0 comments: